Tuesday 4 March 2014

Becoming a Confident Person

Weeks ago, I used to be a teenager who would be very shy. I would stammer even while talking to teachers. Frustrated, I asked my near ones for help but all I got were vague answers. Then, one day, I searched in Youtube for videos on how to be a confident person. After watching the video, it was like waking up from nightmare.
   
 Now, after weeks since I watched the video, I have accumulated enough confidence to be called a confident person. I regard this video to be what one
would call a ‘life changing’ video. So today, in this post, I will share with you the ultimate secret to self confidence.
    
 Before I finally tell you the secret to self confidence, I would like to ask you a question: Say, a friend of yours wants to learn to ride a cycle and if he says one needs to study about cycles; won’t you blush out laughing uncontrollably?  What will you now say if tell you that to become a confident person, one needs to practice?
    
 In order to become a confident person, one first needs to act like a confident person. From today onwards, act as if you are the most confident person on earth. Pretend to be confident. Go on. Pretend. I have some research to back it up.
    
Now, follow my commands. Smile. Yes, you read it right. Smile. Don’t you feel happy? Go on, try it.
    
Our bodies affect our mind. When we smile, what we are actually doing is that we are telling our brain is that we are happy and it sends us the signals that we experience when are actually happy.
    
 Whenever feeling down that you aren’t able to act like a confident person, stand in front of the mirror and say aloud to yourself about all the good qualities you have. You will be at the top of the world in no time. And remember: failure is nothing but only a delay.
    
 So, to become a confident person, have a firm determination and then follow the steps. You will see yourself become a confident person in no time.

The life changing video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TduT4-Z-uEQ

Related links:

How to achieve success

Mistakes : Blessings in Disguise

   
    

No comments:

Post a Comment